Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Fuck Buddies?" Pass.

gahhh!  I am sick and tired of hearing that men, or should i say boys, JUST want to be "fuck buddies."  Recently, I expressed my dismay to one of my guy friends.  I told him that this "opportunity" that I have been given countless times made me feel used and worthless, that guys view me as having little depth.  He said I should take their pursuit as a compliment.  REALLY?!  A guy SIMPLY wanting to get in my pants is a compliment?!  Will someone PLEASE explain the logic to me in his response?

I will attempt to answer my own question.  So, let me get this straight, I am supposedly good looking ENOUGH for you to want to have sex with me?  One of my girl friends somewhat recently told one of my guy friends that ONLY men lower their standards when they are desperate, if they even have any to begin with; therefore, how am I to look at this and say, "I am so flattered that you want to have sex with me.  What are we waiting for?  Let's get to it!"

I do not know about you (and by you, I mean the rest of the female population), but I have some dignity.  There is FAR more to me than a vagina!

OR... maybe I am not portraying myself correctly.  I am a bit of a flirt, yes; but, that does NOT mean that I want to have sex with you, especially just for the sake of having sex.  That is NOT me whatsoever, so do not get it twisted!

No comments:

Post a Comment